Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - Shrine ~Austausch~

Dex-chan lover
japanese puns should be outlawed

134.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm very looking forward to the fight, Orochi and Brunhilde being op aside, we actually didn't know much about Unferth because his match with Orochi's was decided instantly when he one shotted Orochi.

Dex-chan lover
I love many, many things about this incredible manga, but one is how even "side characters" can be incredibly useful with canny and skilled use of their abilities. Nobody ever is just forgotten about, and over and over we see times where raw power alone isn't enough. Tsuchigumo's illusion has been awesome and useful, he's a ninja who truly does the job. Very satisfying. And we're in for another heckuva fight!

Dex-chan lover
Now, Brunhilde is just racist; just because Mulan isn't as tall as their men doesn't meant he's a girl.

Interesting, so the gods all fucked off at some point in this (alt) history. The Shuumatsu comparison just got a bit more apt.

Aaaand turns out the Orochi's serious personality is the sort that's down bad but refuse to admit it.

Oof, good luck TL team with all those puns.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!
These chin puns reminded me of the lantern puns of A.I. Somnium, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I guess we're still going to see Arthur-chan again, but somehow "being taken to isle of Avalon" was first thought about seeing those panels

Dex-chan lover
Rly wonder just how much that like cant see what going on really barrier was pushed but its understandable they had to work hard on it i mean
Siegfried been "alive" woudl been a pretty uuh yea huge Deal.
Also yeah i guess Orochi is technically correct on this closest to god thing deal looking forward to see the fight mostly to see
what the hell Mulan is gonna be doing here

Users who are viewing this thread