Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - Restoration Sword ~Heiliger Schatz~

Dex-chan lover
THE TWIST AT THE END LMAOOO. Hot handsome guys, the strongest weapons!!

Ngl I'm with Brunhild here, he be looking so fine. 😳

Dex-chan lover
i'm out, this manga just isn't very good, the art's nice but the little bits of entertainment aren't worth the wait in between or the uninteresting perversions like the trap idols
That's the whole gag of this manga. Fighting tournament with super powers, fictional and "historic" figures but everything in is part of a sexual kink. It's beautiful and ridiculous in all of its glory

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Supporter
Between bandits who'd rather rape an old man than the female protagonist, a guy who'd grow a dick on the protagonist and gender bend men to fuck literally anything that has a hole and a pair of tips, a masochist whose sword symbolizes his penis, a guy with a sword literally growing between his legs, a guy whose sword is an actual dildo, and many more, it took some trap idols to trigger you?
that some dedication to link every pages, I tip my hat from a degenerated to another

Dex-chan lover
If orochi got hit by Sigfried sword and turn to a woman again, but the sword is still attached, does that mean we will get the first futa of the series?

Dex-chan lover
so... then what is the magatama or mirror... ew
The magatama look like an embryo, while mirror... honestly i don't know any innuendo that have anything to do with mirror. Maybe it's just a magical mirror?

Dex-chan lover
The Quiver joke on pages 11 and 12 was originally about footjobs. Unfortunately nothing really works for that without being a huuuuge stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread