Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - Restoration Sword ~Heiliger Schatz~

Dex-chan lover
Ok so it's not a sword well it is kinda but it was the snake "lady" demigods cock this whole time?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, imagine Gawain's face when he finds out orochi is originally a guy
He banged a genderbent male :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Not as unexpected as I would've expected, kinda forgot how crazy she gets when handsome men

Aggregator gang
i'm out, this manga just isn't very good, the art's nice but the little bits of entertainment aren't worth the wait in between or the uninteresting perversions like the trap idols
"I'm fine with one of the main characters being a rapist who will gender bend men to rape them, but i draw the line at the perversions like the trap idols."

KEK

Dex-chan lover
Unferth such a chad bro willing to support another bro even when their on the enemy team. Though according to the legend of Orochi this... reveal does make sense...sorta and she did mention in the preliminaries when she was introduced she wasn't always a female though I will miss best girl snek. Though considering how after having read so many chapters of Black and White and Brunhilde is a quasi literal Valkyrie as is regardless of when fighting or infatuated Brorochi may consider what is about to happen some of the most epic "hate" sex/making out that they've ever experienced.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Catch up with the chapter, thank you 2024 manga side recommendation!!! 10/10 WTF I can't unseen all these LMAO

Dex-chan lover
i use the pages 's numbers of the official japanese version . page 1 and 2 are introduction pages for the characters :

page 6 :
- boy/girl with dildo sword : ... cabaret club , ... (mulan) nii-chan , ... ore-tachi will be killed ...

page 10 :
- ... queen consort-sama ...

page 23 :
- ninja guy : ... oyaji-dono ...

page 24 :
- orochi makes a pun here : chin no chin = our phallus .

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow! ANOTHER gender swap. The author is running out of ideas.
Tbf this one was a good one. "A sword found in the bottom half of a dragon that liked to guzzle booze and women" - it's obvious in hindsight, innit?

Double-page supporter
I mean...Orochi SHOULD be a dude, no?
Yes.
But the mangaka reinterpreted Kusanagi, that was inside Orochi's tail as a penis(which, admittedly, is a cool interpretation, since in this manga Kusanagi is a Gladius(a Greek/roman sword).
Fun fact:
Gladius is also their name for dick

Double-page supporter
"I'm fine with one of the main characters being a rapist who will gender bend men to rape them, but i draw the line at the perversions like the trap idols."

KEK
TBF, I'm a firm believer of giving rapists and murderers cruel and unusual punishments

Users who are viewing this thread