Rosen Garten Saga

Dex-chan lover
All pervert types people in a Fantasy world........ Disgusting...... count me in

this is better than expected and I am ashamed to say that...
anyway I think the mc is the ghost dude child because she look like his wife and that's why he can't lust for her

This manga goes from one WTF moment to the next. I usually hate Ecchi and associated stuff, but in a way this Manga is a satire to both that genre and shonen manga. I can't believe I'm still reading, but it's weirdly entertaining

This is really f*cking weird, but there's more to it than just random sex and violence. It seems like there's an actual plot going on, though not enough yet to really comment on, and whatever you can say about the characters...they certainly are memorable and even kind of enjoyable (in a 'what even is this' way). It's a good controlled chaos type of story.

ok its something new and iam always kinda worried if it has the rape tag but its ok in this one
and the sword ability is also kinda new aka rarely used

if there is a futa tag then we need to add it

odk y but the mc in isekais is a lot of the time an m now we have an s interesting (not the first one tho)

so do they have the same body or not aka is this really incest if they have the same body i dunnu

Contributor
I swear she has some type of curse that makes her unattractive, like fr the princess has the exact same face they straight up said it

Fed-Kun's army
My god, I love this one. Glad to see an original comedy manga. Hadn't laughed this hard reading a manga, in a while. Both the writing and art is great.

Double-page supporter
I've read it on nhentai, but didn't knew that this is on md and not categorized as hentai manga

Group Leader
Beowulf is the best character since whatever that guys name was in Fats/Stay Night.

What in the world is wrong with this manga oh my God , I'm sorry I ever attempted to read it xD ...

Fed-Kun's army
So I haven't read it because I couldn't bring myself to after scrolling through and seeing the 'plot' but it looks hilarious as fuck if you're drunk and horny but on a sober morning this shit just ain't it for me, but I won't rate it badly because I ain't a pussy. So goodluck my friends if you wish to embark on this journey.

Contributor
Chapter 8 is out
There is MOMMY character with opposite version of Siegfried's sword, she impales Rin and turns her into guy.

I don't even know why I decided to continue to read these 7 chapters but I laughed so much I started crying.

Dex-chan lover
It's so dumb, but it's so well drawn... But it's so dumb!

Gosh, the details in anatomy during the moves, it's almost as you can see the muscles twisting and expanding.

Really amazing art, but the plot... Oh no.

Users who are viewing this thread