Rosen Garten Saga

Dex-chan lover
I am especially like chapter 20. That was the greatest plot twist that i maybe would remember

Despite the insane levels of gratuity and proudly bearing nearly all the fun search tags at once somehow, this manga manages to carve out an entertaining, page-turning romp. I'm not sure who I would recommend this to without being arrested or ostracized, but I hope someday a world exists where we can all come together to laugh, cry, or become awkwardly aroused by this glorious thing of a sex comedy.

Yeah I binged this shit in two days.
This CANNOT be a debut series, the art and writing is fantastic. Gag stuff like this isn't easy, and I've been cackling like a moron for the past 24 hours.
Weirdly enough, it reminds me a lot of Boichi's artstyle, with how dynamic it shifts from goofy and funny to very serious and stylized.
I'll be keeping my eye on this, very closely.

Just for the record, "Hautschiff" is not a real word.
"ship" does mean "Schiff" in German but, like, the nautical vessel sort, not the one in skinship.

WOW! That was one of the most uninspired and boring explanations of a mystery of all time. (chptr 58)

They just give a big dang flashback from Sieg and explain everything? Good lord, that was awful. The manga must have been canceled and is ending soon for something that rushed and sloppy to have been okayed...

Dex-chan lover
This manga's so manly that it does a circle and becomes gay, and then another circle and becomes manly again.

Dex-chan lover
The volume ten cover art is so nice that it brings me to this series every time I see it, even though the work is braindead and I don't wish to read it. That's annoying... xD

Users who are viewing this thread