Rotte no Omocha!

Dex-chan lover
DO YOU LIKE LOLIS???

IS DELICIOUS FLAT CHEST THE TRUE GOSPEL?!

No? Ah well this manga isn't for your.

Full bodied, hour-glass women are few and far between.

A lolicon work. Yep, full on lolicon.

This is way too tame, especially it being manga about succubus. It's like reading a manga about a war with no one dying in it for some reason.

Double-page supporter
Dude what the hell happened to this series? It started off with such a decent enough premise but the last two thirds dropped the ball on like 90% of what was there, and the author seems to have lost the ability to write his own characters worse than the author of Shimoneta. Still fun, but jesus

TTX

moment MC (married) his daughter and Mother in Law as well???

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i can watch ANYTHING without drop, but things like this i Instantly give up.
(I watched: Boku no Pico, a thing with strange and self-conclusive episodes with phedopily and gore, Even 177013, but these things i can't, well, im a hypocrite that these things is Personal, but for me: "No", why this P.S. is longer than the message?)

WOW! The author is extremely forgiving when it comes to the slut queen....
Not only did she rape Naoya in his sleep as a child but she even dumped a kid on him to raise, then left him to have another child with someone else and on top of that have a huge sex harem
including her futa assistant. Everything is sugarcoated to no end. And all is forgiven with the betamale naoya smiling. I'd put a knife in that queens face... At least in most mangas that would be the case...
Makes me wonder how many children does the queen really have.
The number could well be much bigger, just those children who are not succubus get returned to their fathers.
If this had a hentai genre it would have: ntr & cheating for sure. Theres barely any logic in anyting that happens and the author is constantly trying to sugarcoat and bullsit the reader with a twisted fucked up logic of his. So IMO 1/10 worst story I ever read in my life...

Thoroughly disgusted by this... disgusting... so goddamn nast. Just nast. Nasty as hell. God! I hate myself for reading this years ago when I was innocent. Lord Jesus have mercy on the author who created this.
@Ruhhz Ikr

This manga had 7.00+ score so which I think "decent" but after reading some comments looks like this is a mistake.

I think it's best to move on without thinking too much on it all. It gets a yikes from me.

Users who are viewing this thread