Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The Princess Shrine Maidens Campaign (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
the translation is underwhelming, but I translate that in my head so it makes more sense to me. so it's ok enough.

Dex-chan lover
@TWAIN Finally, an appropriate video response!!! I wish I could upvote your comment!

Since we're talking about PTSD & Veterans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM

That is a ton of money to be hiring some mercs for a few days. Are they also going to use any heavy equipment like vehicles? What is that in real world money? Almost $10 million?

Double-page supporter
For a girl saving up for 80K, that’s uhh... that’s a big purchase right there lmao.
Bout half of your fortune there missy lol

Dex-chan lover
I like this one better than Potion more now, even though at start I liked Potion more than this

I hope another Funa's Work (Average Abilities) Scanlation also continues

Dex-chan lover
Time to rewrite Gate! With the BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES!

I agree that this is an awful lot of money to just throw at the group, but maybe she doesn't plan to leave it a defensive battle, considering she can teleport? If she's going to invade them right back, then the payment seems fair to me. Rather, it's a good deal for checkmating an entire kingdom.

That outfit was just you being a show-off Mitsuwa. ...Well, why not?

Dex-chan lover
HORY SHET THESE WOLF GANG ARE TRUE BROS!!

I'M SUPER HYPED !!!

and i can't wait for the BLOODBATH!!!

Dex-chan lover
I love this mercenary dude's character and his team.
[Japanese girl that hired you to teach her how to use machine guns and rocket launchers and accept bizarre gold coins as payment suddenly teleports carrying a wounded rejected shoujo manga protaganist love interest some noble's son onto your pool table and asks you to fight 20K demons and monsters for gold]
"Eh. Sure."

Nobody gonna question how she came out of nowhere on top of their pool table?

Contributor
Is there something missing? He already knows about her ability? And it's normal for them, that she can port them?

Dex-chan lover
He didnt even flinch when she teleported into the room but drops his glass after hearing the job offer what the fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread