Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu

Fed-Kun's army
Why is it badly rated compared to other isekai of the same type ? I haven't started it, would you recommand it ?

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is the cover of vol 6 indeed a bit disturbing?

@Fwaifuxsenpai: You're also going to pick up the potion manga? Awesome!

Cover of vol 6 cracks me up in a morbid kind of way. Little girls going to end up with blown eardrums & a bruised forehead

Dex-chan lover
with every comment she makes about her brother, we can tell she's (lowkey) a massive brocon

Group Leader
Releases might be stalled for a bit as both our typesetters haven't been online for a while. If anyone has experience as a typesetter please head to our Discord and apply.

It seems one of the typesetters has revived from the dead after being offline for over a week. Sorry for the now defunct announcement.

Aggregator gang
Can someone please tell me why this is being worked on when its missing like 20 15 chapters?

Group Leader
@Daeat no chapters are missing, the previous groups just released them in multiple parts hence the .1 and .2 on some chapter numbers. Mangadex is setup to use whole numbers, not decimals, so it registers those chapters as missing.

Supporter
Just picked this series up now, love it <3
Thank you for continuing this series (looking at the translator groups, someone new picked up the series!)

^_^

If the FBI themselves targeting the loli, then who is the one who will arrest them?

lol so they dare to challange mitsuha
dont they know mitsuha could just teleport to their base and throw a nuke then leave unscathed

Users who are viewing this thread