Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu

Can I just say that the current cover makes me smile? Obviously Kaoru is being Kaoru and loli is adorable, but Kaoru is keeping her finger off the trigger of that gun.

A random artist in Japan (where guns are very difficult to acquire) can get this right when so many Hollywood movies and TV shows can't.

@BigPoppaEffy
[ul]hey your TL has shitty memes in it
kek sure what are you going to do about it? TL it yourself?
Someone else TLs and uploads it
NOOO YOU CANNOT JUST SNIPE US LIKE THAT!
WE QUIT YOU INGRATE FLAMERS!
Okay we learned our lesson, changed TL and will be checking it for memes, can we have series back now?
Alt TL holds release off to see what would happen
It's shitty memes again
Even their own cleaner is enraged enough to post his own version without shitty meme
Lead goes full damage control[/ul]

FlamingSlime just can't hold memes in their pants.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you poor sweet summer children. How do people who go insane over a meme on the fking internet function in real life?

Dex-chan lover
@labanina
stop-it-help-meme.jpg

Well, this manga surely went to an unexpected and sillier place
Though i dont really mind it, since its not just your same old generic isekai, variability is good to have sometimes

Can you guys stop doing the same chapter? If a chapter is already done, just do the next one. Stop racing pls, it’s honestly annoying lol, not trying to be rude. Nothing is wrong with helping each other out. Scans needs to stop competing with each other bc there is nothing you get out of it but pride. All you all are doing is putting more work on yourself since you are redoing the same chapter another scan has already done. Work together, quit it pls, otherwise drop bc i’m tired of seeing an update in my list when it turns out to be the same chapter. Stop it please.
Edit: This post is mostly towards the no group scan. They are the ones that always redo chapters a scan/scans has already done which is so unnecessary and annoying af tbh. Not only in this manga, others too. Maybe i’m missing something, what’s the point...?

@CardiBSlays Labanina and Flaming Slime Scanlations have some beef, just read the past comments here and on the chapters to understand, since I wouldn't want to misinterpret the situation.

Now that I've read all three of Funa's manga adaptations I have to say that this one is the most boring. Potion loli is the best. The average abilities one gets too stupid from time to time for me to really enjoy it.

Group Leader
@CardiBSlays We will continue translating as we are the main translator of this series. Labanina is being a literal child, his Scanlations never improve and he just gets the translations from 4Chan. He uses the same font throughout, he is the lowest quality scanlator I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread