[Rouhou] Ore no Iinazuke ni Natta Jimiko, Ie de wa Kawaii Shika nai. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Dejavu.

The other series was better, the girl was naked and aggressive. This one is kinda... dull.

Aggregator gang
Dejavu.

The other series was better, the girl was naked and aggressive. This one is kinda... dull.
f68mbn3v96m81.png

Dex-chan lover
I thought Nayu was way too mean in the previous chapters, but here it just shows how assertive she is. I guess she really hits people who don't mean what they say.

She wants both Yuuka and Yuuichi to be happy. What's not to like about her? Even if she was forcing it with shenanigans, at least she realized at the end that the best way for them to be happy is for it to be more natural.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuki trying to be perfect like Yuuna is kind of sad. MC needs to assure her that she doesn't have to be perfect. But I'm sure that'll be its own drama later

Dex-chan lover
Damn lil sis can be scary... Cute... But scary. Also, don't ever let others tell you how to be, man. Dress how you want, and screw other that make fun of you for it. You do you.

Dex-chan lover
Someone said in an earlier chapter that Nayu was a brocon. I didn't get that at all in this chapter. She seems to love and care for her brother and his happiness dearly, but she doen't seem to be in love with him. Honestly I would love to see more serious talks between them. Be even better to see her go after the bitch that hurt him. I think we could all use a little sister like her.

Dex-chan lover
The rich JK one? Similar setup but kinda different.
Yeah. I actually dropped your mentioned series after 2 chapters because of the gyaru one.. so I don't know if the former is different. I disliking both of them series but at least the gyaru one have hotter scene

Dex-chan lover
So she doesn't want him to get close since she reeks of sweat, but she hugs Nayu even when she just came out of the bath.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuki trying to be perfect like Yuuna is kind of sad. MC needs to assure her that she doesn't have to be perfect. But I'm sure that'll be its own drama later
This. I know. They kind of foreshadowed how hard she tried with tears to get a voice actress role. I guess this is restricted area for now.

Users who are viewing this thread