Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Promise-like Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
What's really lucky? Finding a carnival game that's not rigged...

Did Sakuya's death involve explosions? Tokyo firebombings?

@Kaarme
I agree that she was probably killed by a bomb, but she learned to shoot that well by herself? Based on my little and distorted knowledge of japan during ww2, it doesn't seem that likely to me that they had women in the military, in paramilitary organizations or that they taught them how to fight with firearms. Or maybe I'm wrong and it was a normal thing. Otherwise it's either a strange and isolated case or genderswap. Even if it doesn't seem that kind of manga we are talking about reincarnation, so while unlikely it's not that impossible.

Dex-chan lover
@ShinobuOshino Yeah. I can't believe my brain dropped the shooting part out so fast. It's quite unlikely a woman in a city would have learned that, unless there were special circumstances.

Double-page supporter
Maybe Sakuya is a war veteran that died due to explosion thats why shes really good at aiming and shes really afraid of "fireworks"...

All right Ive taken all that back she clearly died at world war 2 just like what @kaarme mentioned earlier

Dex-chan lover
@Waifu_idaman The best bet is that she was a soldier or an ex-soldier who died in one of the WW2 bombing raids. It's actually quite funny to think a grumpy old soldier from the past would be reborn as a girl in the modern world. That would most certainly explain a thing or two about her personality and behavior.

Fed-Kun's army
1st, so that's what tamaya means...
2nd, yo what the fuck is this reverse Anohana or something?

Fed-Kun's army
You people do remember that civilian villages, towns, and cities were bombed in most 20th century wars. One doesn't have to have been a soldier to have been traumatized by bombs.

Especially in Japan.

When someone else old enough to have seen WWII was reincarnated.

Aggregator gang
Huh, I was expecting her to coincidentally come across her grandson while enjoying the festival. Well color me surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread