Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Moon Viewing-like Party

Dex-chan lover
"OFFICER!!! I AM INNOCENT!!!"
*raises both hands behind head and kneels*

Dex-chan lover
her parent ain't there when the sky clears even tho they're just there like a panel or two before, and the garden seems a tad different

they're actually sucked into a mysterious world, aren't they

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how every time, when they want to see the moon there are either clouds or rain. And colds always make the characters fall into coma.

Fed-Kun's army
@breizh
To be fair the coma thing is probably only a slight exaggeration. A summer cold in hot weather feels terrible and since parts of Japan are rather humid it must be hell. But otherwise I agree that it's a common development.

Dex-chan lover
They need to get TF back inside. I think that's just the eye of the typhoon, so the wind is gonna pick up again.

Dex-chan lover
@cryum The moon rabbit myth seems to be about the rabbit's readiness to sacrifice itself for the sake of others.

Dfiction, moon viewing festivals are a huge part of East Asian culture. Each one has their own way of celebrating it, as it’s generally associated with harvest festivals as well. Chinese culture, for example, has the Mid-Autumn festival, when pretty much any Chinese family will have mooncakes in their home - an indispensable treat for this time. Admittedly, though, to those not part of a related ethnic group it may be no more than trivia - but I definitely wouldn’t consider something cultural to be useless knowledge. It’s always interesting to broaden your horizons and learn more about the world! I wouldn’t consider knowing about Thanksgiving useless, no?

Also, Fuwasagi, it’s more like the Lunarians from Touhou are based on this myth lul

Dex-chan lover
@tanterei Losing consciousness for hours because of a cold is hardly possible. As a med student it would make me suspect a infection of the central nervous system.
I understand that they could feel a little faint because of the fever and dehydratation but still.

Users who are viewing this thread