Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Graduation-like Gift

Dex-chan lover
Why were people worried about it ending? This is only volume 2, even the cover picture goes upto volume 6.

IDK why but I feel like I share some feelings as those teachers and parents too, watching these kids growing up so fast. Kids really do grow up fast, and I'm getting old fast too. 😭

Dex-chan lover
FBI-chan, aren't you confusing yourself to the CIA? They're the guys who's always watching.

This volume end like this make me nervous lol
i though its open ending XD

thanks for translation~~

Dex-chan lover
The pride of an adult watching a child grow up is indescribable. I mean, I could try to describe it, but it'd come out weird, like "the feeling you get when you set up dominos for an hour".
Anyway, time progresses, and that's impressive for manga.

Another year closer to legal not-lolis.

Have re-watched Hanaukyo Kindergarten after a long time, and somehow, this making more progress than H.K. feels weird. I'm definitely gonna miss Hinata and Co.'s pre-school days... err, not in that way.

Dex-chan lover
ohh.. plot thickens?

and FBI-chan stfu and gtfo.. this is a wholesome manga.. i dont need you here.. kek..

Dex-chan lover
Hope we still get to learn more about the other reincarnated girl and Hinata's past family as we got a hint of there at the end.
Always enjoy reading this and seeing a new chapter. Thanks, scanlators, for continuing to work on this.

Double-page supporter
@BCS

ZigzagVagueGeese-size_restricted.gif

Group Leader
I wonder why i wanna laugh when seen FBI-chan stalks in the end. It's not like I wanna to *piip* with the loli here lol

Users who are viewing this thread