Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 25.5 - Aniteki Danshi Haruto-kun

Group Leader
As an adult being reborn into an infant's body would be a rather terrible experience for the first few years while your body is developing all the proper muscle control needed to do basic functions. Having all that knowledge and mental ability while being limited by your frail body would be like a prison.

Contributor
@Esper

True. But on the other hand, nobody expects you to do much. Walk, talk, and not shit yourself and the world is your oyster.

Dex-chan lover
No one can resist the lolibaba.

@Esper She died a grandma though, not being able to walk or think coherently should be something she's used to.

Dex-chan lover
They allow children to eat things with sake? Okay...

While this omoke was cute, I need an actual new chapter. The anticipation is killing me.
Edit: saw the new chapter posted before this, am now satisfied.

I think the reference is her practicing how to speak in the previous extra, the other one that comes to mind is when she was eating the school lunch where she also said 'delish'.

Dex-chan lover
@DeltaBlade I don't mind. I actually want to see more chapters where Hinata interacts with the brother. They are exceedingly few and far between.

Double-page supporter
Poor boy gonna have a sister complex/granma complex at this rate

Dex-chan lover
Japanese pickeling for some reason aalways looks nasty. They all seem to turn brown, dark red or near black colours. The closer the food looks to the original kinda affects the tastes imo. Pickle Pickles are my fav eespeciaally if they have lots of garlic with good chili peppers with beats as a second

Users who are viewing this thread