Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - The Sakuya-like Past Life

Dex-chan lover
This was telegraphed for a long time, if you want to go back and re-read. Here's some of the stuff I noticed (prior to this chapter):

[ul][*]From the beginning Sakuya tended to prefer to be alone and aloof, much like a cat.
[*]She seemed to prefer being a bit higher than the others, watching from above, also like a cat. (Remember in the pre-school she preferred to not play with the kids, but sit on the porch, which put her slightly higher than the other kids. One chapter she was even sitting on the top of the jungle gym by herself.)
[*]When Hina was sick, Sakuya came to see her through the window, on the second floor of the house. Behavior much more cat-like than human-like.
[*]She had the most displeased expression when tasting the umeboshi, and refused to admit the riceballs with umeboshi & mustard leaf tasted good at the end of that chapter. Cats have sensitive taste-buds, and like to be finicky about food.
[*]She hated fireworks, because they were loud and was scared enough by them that she cried during the fireworks show. Hina held her hand to calm her down. A lot of cats are scared of fireworks.
[*]She didn't like water, and hated taking baths.
[*]When she got lost her first inclination was to get up high, and she was apparently surprised that she couldn't see well because it was dark. Cats have much better night vision than humans.[/ul]
Now that we know for sure, that's probably Sakuya (nee Miya) at the start of chapter 3. Hina's hatred of cats was introduced that chapter, and Sakuya showed up in the next one.

Hey, at least they're both human now, so be glad.
Now the last thing you need to do is slip through the FBI radar.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
>boomer loli still call vermins to cats when her friend is a reincarnated cat
she sure hate cats.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter kinda broke the story for me. I see no way she would be seriously murderous after being raised as a human, just because she once was a cat who lost her owner. Not to mention she seemed like someone who had matured at least a bit in her past life, not that she were a newborn like everyone else (except with some cat memories).

Double-page supporter
what a let down from the author....

he could do lots of things for that back story but he just puccied out and pull out that cat thing...

guess he trying to not add that much negative vibes in his manga

Fed-Kun's army
GOD DAMMIT
I WAS ON THE "SAKUYA WAS A WW2 WAR VET TEAM" AND WE GOT TOO COCKY

Users who are viewing this thread