Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - The Sakuya-like Past Life

Dex-chan lover
Hinata: So you are the one who's been shitting on my garden!
*proceeds to push Sakuya off the tree*

Dex-chan lover
I was really confused by the timeline here (because Sadao was so young before grannyloli died) but this makes sense in the end.

I really thought she was actually a reincarnated Sengoku-era ojousama for some reason though. A cat makes more sense in hindsight.

Group Leader
mfw someone in the comments predicted this twist volumes ago so i don't even get to enjoy it now 😑

Aggregator gang
Now, I'm looking at my cat hoping that she won't turn into a loli because I'm a fucking weeb

Dex-chan lover
I used to have a lot of cats, i hope at least one of them come back as cute smol girl

Dex-chan lover
mfw someone in the comments predicted this twist volumes ago so i don't even get to enjoy it now 😑
I honestly couldn't tell you if I was one of the people thinking about it that far back given my memory, but I definitely saw this coming at least after her flashback scenes first showing us where she died. Under a shrine and all, it was like "she's a cat isn't she?" Not necessarily that specific cat though, I don't think it really occurred to me that this and the "I hate cats" flashback from the MC might be connected.

Users who are viewing this thread