Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan

I wish this happened to me after I die I mean reincarnation with my memories from past life still intact.REALLY

Double-page supporter
6 volumes and ongoing..
A big dessert alright!~

Double-page supporter
@gagahaji97

ece.jpg

Dex-chan lover
too bad there wasn't official English. Though I saw it the other day for vol 1 thru 3 but it was Japanese :(

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, loli tag.
Is it fine if it's granny?
We need an expert.

Dropped, universe fell apart for me when they tried to introduce a friend for her.
granny lolis are too common in the universe for people to not know about them. 1 is fine, 2 is pushing it, but the moment the term "usually" is used to describe one, all hell breaks loose. Just how many of these things are out there for window loli to have a concept of a 'normal' for them? If she said she met a goddess or something, it be different, but wording makes it seem she is speaking from experience. How many loli grannies has she met?
I understand the need for a friend, but it happened to early and doesn't fit the vibe for me at all.
Seriously, an old lady loli chuunibyou vanishing from the window? Was that needed? Really doesn't fit the vibe of a loli granny story.

Plot twist ...the grandson is a lolicon and kipnaps the loli Grama!!

Wait....awww I depress my self .

Still cute told and the guy saying he drop it cause other granny banish from the window..well...what else you have going then? @firefish5000

@LordMeric Anything. Seriously, its like the author couldn't choose a age trait, and tried to give them all.
The keywords here for me are "old lady loli chuunibyou". How am I supposed to interpret this? An old lady that turned into a loli but has the personality of a chuunibyou..... gyaaaaa!
Its too much. How hard does he want to make defining their real age to be (physical, mental, and .... spiritual?!)
But, that's not why I dropped it. Reason I dropped was the first spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
A pretty fun story, but the girls' behavior doesn't reflect that of a child most of the times, and the MC's behavior ironically doesn't reflect that of an adult.
It's pretty all over the place in that regard. But shit's still cute.

Users who are viewing this thread