Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
kaiba.jpg

ahh is this a new group from you guys xD generally adore your uploads and looking forward to future series from y'all :)

wowowowowowowowoowowowowwo cant say anything other than same as @camlakorns
its a shame you wont be continuing but i get it it makes sense
thanks for these though theyre the most beautiful things i ve ever seen

Shame no new releases will be made love your effort and how it looks. Love the SFX. It does make sense not working on future releases though. Still want you to know how you did a great work.

I love the fact you guys Translate the movements, I hate when other scans groups dont. Good Job with Quality and everything overall 🧡

Liv

Group Leader
even though you're dropping it, I just wanted to say that your translations, cleans, and typesetting are all really well done! The SFX blend in perfectly and it looks amazing

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Your onomatopoeia game is ON POINT.

Beautiful work on the SFX.

Your scans have the most eloquent translations and SFX by far! It flows so poetically, this is truly wonderful work! It's an absolute shame you will not continue this, but I look forward to any future series you work on!

It's always good to see that such amazing stories like this get this attention Im glad to all the translators who worked hard

even tho yours is late i love your translations tho, so thank you so much, the pr, trans and the sfx are so sexc so thank u for your hardwork!!!^^

But the SFX!!! A great shame that you wont continue with this, but TYSM for the efforts you put into these chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread