Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Does that mean that whoever was in Ashil’s hallucination would die if he choose to kill them? Or is it only an illusion?

I think the one who came in illusion when ashil is on test is her. he loves her younger sister so much that he can't kill her even if it was an illusion and that's why he failed the test.

Me thinking the older brother was hot for a sec till that bombshell happened💀Oml I now hate him WTF POOR ASHIL

I know that nothing really happened between them but mannnn.. that was hot AF.. why is this not smut!!!

Fed-Kun's army
lmao the way she climbed him ;)

wait so did he give him hickeys or ???

also i love all of the transitions here!!!!!!!! its so breathtaking

@shishuri291 omg tell me about it! I get so disapointed at manhwas that have the mc transmigrate into a supposedly R19 manhwa/world but never gets any R19 smutness..😣 liiikkee that is exactly what I want when I read the manhwa description as "whats this? I was hit by truck-kun and now I've been transmigrated into a R19 novel/manhwa?!" ..😂 give me smut, licking, sweat, cries, husky voice, fap fap fap!!!

Double-page supporter
Uh what did she just finish quickly? As far as I can see the pants were on. Either she's a vampire or she's straight dry humping my man.

If Dion Listened in the corridor, he would listen groans and a no! It will like she's torturing Cassis.. but of course, i think that was a kind of torture to our ML XD Because in the painel, after the first hickey, that he's showing his full body (page 5)... its like his second head is liking it so much!!! 🙃

@Katrina She said later that she was the one who pretended to be Dion and called for Cassius. My assumtion is that she expected Jeremy to see the kisses and get riled up and thus make it harder for Cassius to escape. Then Cassius would see that he needs the FL help in order to escape, like what Fl wanted.

Aww I think Ashil saw his sister in his hallucination and couldn’t kill the target.

Users who are viewing this thread