Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

@Katrina it’s suspicious if any of her family see him in one piece since he’s supposed to be a toy. Since she won’t hurt him, might as well pretend she’s using him for sexual purposes

Dex-chan lover
Damn... he saw his sister and couldn't kill her. He told her he would protect her, probably even if it cost him his life, so even if he knew it was a hallucination, he couldn't do it. A good soul among a bunch of psychos...

Aww i thought they’re going to snusnu. 😌 oh well. But its hot enough.

I think she do that just so it could be a sort of proof that she’s ‘playing’ with her toy(cassis). It would’ve been suspicious if he doesn’t have a trace on him.

I don't understand what is being talked about the fmc brother in this chapter can someone please explain to me

So basically they underwent a test where they would have to kill a target or die and I'm guessing there was magic placed to create an illusion where the target looks like someone you love and in order to pass you must kill them but the brother was not able to kill the target hence he died.

Dex-chan lover
.//////////////////. What a beginning

Edit: my guess is ashil saw roxana. He was a gentle boy who swore to protect her after all

There should have been a warning about a possibility of blood loss from excessive nosebleed.....

Maybe It'd be explained in future chapters. But can someone tell ur theories about why dion behave like that? But i'm guessing it's because both psycho parents that he becomes like that.

Cassis is your guy down there alright after that??? lmao. But that was some hot shit. hope we can see more. hehe
Dion is probably twistedly in love with Roxana too..
Roxana's brother is an angel amongst all the devils around them.😭

Its such a deep story, but all people seems to be caring about is Romance!! I dunno what to say.

Dude why’s he look so hot like that. Lying down on bed with his entire face red, bit marks and hickeys everywhere around his neck and the collar. I’m discovering new sides to myself from reading this and idk if I should be afraid.

she really said 'you remind me of my older brother' and then started macking him, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread