Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I LOOOVE how the blood falling from the cheek mimicked tears falling down ... if you cant get Ana to cry then “make” it happen some other way I guess lol

That imagery was REAAALLLYY beautiful omg this whole series has become a lovely twisted dark baby of mine 🤧🤧🖤🖤🖤

OMFG WHAHTHLEKJKHDALSKDJLASKJDASD DION LIKES IT WHEN ANA SLAPS HIM HES AN M???? SDFHLKSDJFLKDJSF

EDIT: HES A SADIST???? WAHT WHAT WHAT

@LingLing40hrs1

Yeah I'm alright now thank you for the concern
7 years have passed since then. I have a family now hehe

Just as I said in my previous comment, I still stand by that

I'm loving the plan to manipulate her toy. She is incredibly cruel to her mother, but I can somewhat understand it. Her mother forced her to grow up into a cruel person, so in a way this is her just deserts.

I mean seriously. Absolute top-notch acting. I don't believe it's 100% acting but for not being a psychotic and sycophantic murderer, age plays the part extremely well.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if she is a reincarnated modern woman, she still lived a whole life in that hellish house. She saw her brother be killed, she had to kill an apparition of her brother and she drinks poison every day. It's not a surprise that she turned into a twisted person, even if she still has morals (relatively, at least).

I thought so after seeing him grab her the first time. But now... Dion seems interested with Ana... like the type who wants to see the girl they like cry...

Aggregator gang
Wow, I understand her intention, but it's just... her mother is the only one she has now, shouldn't she be gentler to her?

I have such conflicted feelings about Dion

Like he is evil and seems to be attracted to his sister, but I mean..look at him

Dex-chan lover
Dion is;;; sadist;;;;;; if roxana has to keep one obsessive brother around, i rather it be jeremy.

Roxana was the reason for the whole mess 👀 a plottwist

Wow maria is a savage, but the way she talked with dion since he was Being a jerk was extremly satisfying, like how she said she was proud of him for the first time in his life because she tought he helped Sierra when he actually tried to cause her harm she turned scary

Users who are viewing this thread