Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

I would not be surprised if her mother killed herself. She's already unstable since her son's death, if you add the way her daughter's acting towards her, the place she's living in, the people she's living with... It's like she has nothing left, she might fall into a despair deep enough to make her want to end her life.

Wellll everyone has their reasons. I'm not saying their reasons are good but they think it is

The way Cassis's point of view is a whole damn cinematography. And Roxana's light breathing caressing his forehead. OwO

Dex-chan lover
If that guy is creeping on his sister, then he will have an agonising death worse than the butterflies sucking him dry.

She's right about her mother. If she would just avoid all trouble then thats at least 1 less thing to worry about. Its hard enough to protect herself let alone her mother as well. But damn the art is too stunning. It blows me away every chapter. This definitely one of the better illustrated manhwas.

Dion is like both a sadist and masochist. He wants to torment Roxana to see her cry, but he's also happy when she hurts him because it means she cared enough to do so. Lol.

Ugh I love her I dont want her to end up with anyone just keep them as pets or something LOL

Fed-Kun's army
The mother is destined for death sooner or later. But I think her death will be something that will be able to move Roxanne.

However, it seems that Cassis is stronger than let on. I think that he and Dion will have a rematch later on. Dion is going easy before, but Cassis was also someone that was handicapped cause of the shackles. Wonder what happens when they both are able to go all out?

Users who are viewing this thread