Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

the art is veryyy pretty obviously but idk if its just me but the ml casis and roxana look more a bit different in this chapter. in the first few chapters the art like shading and line art wise and the art in general looked different Idk if its just me or it has always been that way :0, but anywayssss I love this story and art cant wait to see what happens next :p
(I cant put pics of what I mean but go to chapter 1 and then come back to this chapter and you'll see what I mean :0)

@angelinazzy half-sibling is not a wonder in that kind of era, what's weird me out is Roxanna loathed Dion, iirc he's the one who killed her brother in order of the father (or not, it's still unsure if he's the one or he's pretend he's the one in order to be noticed and remembered by Roxanna) and put her mother in danger... I think Dion loved her but simply having cruel nature and growing up under psycho couple made him desired Roxanne in twisted perspective (like loved her tears as it's rare to see her tears, rather than doki2 for rare genuine smile as smile never been a favouritrpe of the family)... in short there's no romantic thingy, even the toy barely made a scene to develop ship... in addition they're rival to obtain heir ticket. If I compare Dion to other ruthless character, he looked alike to the psycho prince in Your Throne 🤔

@ballstowall have you read Your Throne (webtoon free)? It has similar aspect of FL to this, even other characters has depth characteristics at least the four main casts plus the main antagonist

If you want for competent FL/ML, there's also Shadow Queen but it's mild, not villainess, and publisher screwed that up with the pace to cashcow legal readers (comparable to Vol... Age ;__;). Another on the list but doesn't have a dark setting like this and YT are:
The Lady and the Beast
Is It Fortune or Is It Woe?
Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami (manga)
The Villainess Lives Twice
Crimson Karma (more targeted for moe purpose but it can be an enjoyable manhwa as long as you focus on the characters's growth and cute moment)

Compare to this and YT, those looks plain (imo) and the art also isn't as pretty as this, except SQ but this is also a subjective opinion :3

appearance-wise ana reminds me of a castlevania character. maybe a mix of maria and alucard lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS! I’m now officially obsessed with this manhwa👌🏼

So like.. can someone theorise as to how Cassis knows about these poisonous flowers when they are only supposed to be known by a few Agriches?! I'm curious!

Ooooh, this is good. A true villainy family where nobody is innocent! I'm passing popcorn like Latte 🍿

I love the FL so much. She's dark but not completely without morals like her family cause she's doing what she needs to survive. She's also so hot I don't even care as much for the male characters though everyone is so pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread