Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Uggghh that cliffhanger! I'm loving this series, I like the dark take on the more generic isekai/reverse harem stories. The art is also stunning! Thank you for the scanlation.

holy fuck i know this is tagged gore but JESUS somehow the image of charlotte's exposed bone and skeleton haunts me more than maria slicing off that poor servant's head...the story is rly addicting ngl even if this entire family scares me

Fed-Kun's army
Man... These villains are so hot.

Damn genes is in the wrong family 🤣

Roxana doesn't seem to be aware that Cassis has the ability to purify/the holy power or sumn, that's why he's sensitive with poison, maybe it wasn't mentioned in the novel

Thank you so much for the mass update!!!❤️❤️❤️ By the way, Roxana is so gorgeous ❤️ And that butterflies are damn dangerous 👁👁 how does it hatch in the wild though? I doubt people or any animals will just give/release (?) blood just for it to hatch. I don’t usually read gory stuff but this is gooood. Came here for reverse harem plot, stayed for the gorgeous art and plot. I’m going to search for the novel’s spoilers now. 😅 i gots to know 🤣🤣 i wonder what cassis would do.

I was reading on another website n just abt the whole fandom for this manhwa stan incest for the sake of Dion and Roxana's "ship"... ಥ‿ಥ I know he's hot but what da fuck

thank you for the mass update!!!! my gosh i am so so invested now hahaha roxana is quickly becoming a favorite

Ik some ship Dion and Roxana and I respect that.
In my case, I cannot support a pure toxic relationship. Aside from it being incest, I just don’t see how you would date someone who killed your own brother? Dion is purely evil, sadistic, and manipulative...

But I’m not going to lie but the style of this webtoon is beautiful.

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread