Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Thank you so much for the mass release guys! This has instantly become one of my current favorite manhwas overnight!
All characters definitely have strong characterization, Roxana probably will soon topple Aria Roscente, as my recent top fave FL of all time. She's the TRUE villainess of all villainesses out there, she's not afraid to play dirty, cunning like a fox, dangerously seductive, she's bold and daring moreover she has guts to face someone evil like Dion. All hail queen Roxana 🙌
And the fact the author creates those poisonous butterflies as her weapon of all other magical powers exist is so fascinating, that makes her character looks even more fatale. Loves it so much!
I can sense that Dion has some sort of 'attraction' for her despite they're blood related, I'm not even surprised if there's actually an incestual couple exist in the family 😏
Looking forward to join the journey! I'm totally hooked!

woah thanks for the translations! this is such an interesting story even though it's so violent

tysm for the mass release!! this is by far one of the most gruesome yet interesting manhwas I've ever read. I look forward to future updates :).

Dear manga gods, please don't end it in such a cliffhanger 😭😭😭

Thanks for the massive updates all at once. I'm so satisfied while the story progressed in the very interesting way. Great job and great translation.

Thank you for the translation!

Somehow this manhwa is dark.... but I kinda like it? Man, it’s really scary though o.o

I love it. I really like it!!! and now I’ll be crazy for the whole week waiting for new chapters. Thank you for translating this.. I got to read these beautiful art, I’m so glad.

That was superb! The art is probably the most outstanding part of this manhwa, but it's because the story and characters that it can shine as much - it might be the first time I've ever enjoyed anything with gore, I liked it so much that I'm still surprised myself!
The artists and writer are doing an amazing job, I can tell this is one of the few series that I wholeheartedly look forward to see update.
Thanks for the translation too!

i love the art so much, and the storyline feels way more unique and different to other manhwa's... i'm so excited to see how this story progresses. Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread