Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Okay Cassis' past is sus. Why does he know many things that only Agriche family are supposed to know? Not to mention how Roxanne's mother repeatedly called him Ashil

If yall want a similar one where every character is literally broken and hatable.. on a side note beautiful :3
Try requiem of the rose king :D it hits almost every genre

i feel bad for her mom, she's naive/stupid it seems, while thats bad to be like that in that family, its not like her intentions are bad. While Mc words are harsh and right i feel like she ignored that her mom really was worried about her and she loves her. I think she should do something like carrot and stick and not just the stick with her relationship with her.

@Fauchard unlike you, i rlly hate her mom. theres a limit to how naive you can be especially after bearing two kids and one of them dying because you wanted them to be “an honorable agriche”. she brought this upon herself. and when roxanne was talking about her toy infront of maria, sierra looked at her daughter with terror like wtf this is what the agriches do, and she fucking knows it since she always gets invited to maria’s tea parties. this is what they do to their toy, so how the fuck arent you gonna take responsibility for turning your child into an honorable agriche when you told them to become one.

Users who are viewing this thread