Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

@sdemrc I'm glad I'm not the only one. Older brother is throwing major incestual vibes. Also I'm wondering if the family was inspired by the Borgia?

Oh my god thank you so much for the mass update! And thanks to the author for the amazing art and story! 😭❤️

Dex-chan lover
Starting to think that it was Roxanne that offed her brother (since all the other siblings had to off one of their own, only hers was killed by "Dion" and he's bringing it up a lot as if he's trying to imprint that on her.)

This series is fulfilling all my very specific yandere kinks. Everyone is so beautiful and dark, it's such a great change from the frilly foofy fluffy historical isekais. Even the darker ones are still soft and bright. Ana is amazing as a female lead, I love her. She hates her situation but she actually takes advantage of it instead of crying and pitying herself, plus she never wavers. Even tho I love Dion, I really wanna see him get what he deserves for Ashril. I can't hate Jeremy tho, he's so cute. The mom is a hypocrite and annoying, but somebody's gotta do it I guess. Cassis is cute... but I'd rather Dion be the male lead (incest would make it even darker lol) at this point. Cassis hasn't been as interesting, but he shows some promise I guess. I just hope he won't turn out to be a super bland nice guy and him and Ana run off into the sunset and forget about everything. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Best chapter yet, also ALL OF THEIR LOOKS ARE SO AESTHETIC THE ART OML

I still need backstory of the mom.

ART IS AMAZING. JUST BINGED.

EDIT: @venusdeletus - Apparently Cassis may have something hidden we don't know about from his hallucinations. He died too early in the OG novel. He has some power that has been restraint and has been deemed some kind of failure? I can't wait to see.

Dex-chan lover
This has become my favourite reincarnation story overnight!! Ana is beautiful and she nevers softens like other MC, and neither does the family. They are all f*cked up and scary! I love this! The ML's fluffy shyness just makes my heart go crazy, I love the contrast!

Group Leader
I’m really interested in the Pedelian family’s past. So the novels mc, the younger sister, might’ve died or gotten seriously hurt at some point and Cassis was the cause. He has some locked away powers that we’ll see sometime down the line that probably kill people in some way (maybe melting flesh down? Based on the bones).

He feels like a “killing us bad never hurt women and children” type of guy but maybe he’ll be influenced by the Agriches? Also I bet he was ostracized by his family and his sister would be the only one that cared for him.

Fueeh the story is nice and the art is just top tier. Makes it really enjoyable to read.

NOOO POOR ROXANA
also thank you speedcat for this series i love it so much the art and story is top tier please release moreee!!! have yall caught up to the raws? is there a novel? i love this!

Users who are viewing this thread