Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Thank you for the mass update!!

Might be a bit of a stupid question but did she end up sleeping with Cassis in an earlier chapter?

OMG! The story is so good stayed up to binge it. Thanks for the translations, I look forward to the next chapter

I’m really thankful for the mass releases but sm very confused that 3 groups are simultaneously working on this projecf

i know i know i know, dion’s beyond salvation but can i just say,,, i jus wanna be dion’s bitch 😳

nway, thanks so much for the massive updates, and now we wait for the chapters to trinkle

OHH THE CLIFFHANGER ALSO THIS IS SO FAR THE BEST VILLAINESS TYPE THINGY

idk what's going on with sleepy and speedcat/princess alliance. i hope the translators work out who's gonna do the releases cuz it's confusing and at the same time i feel bad for sleepy because they put in work as well...

Dam did yall catch up to the raws in one day 😯 Thank you for the mass release and for your hard work 😊
Finally something that has kept a good pace for multiple chapters and isn't a mess of a plotline 😁 Also, the art is goooooorgeoeeoouuuus

omg ROXANA’S A BADDIE love her sm.

is it bad I have a thing for Dion just like all his scenes got me fanning myself even tho he’s a pyshco 😃 avajdjskxndjxndjxdjj 💀💀💀💀

This 20 chapter mass update was a beautiful blessing. Thank you so much to any and all scanlations. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread