Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

It's very weird that Cassis knows about the Agriche's poisonous flower research - could this have something to do with his memory of part of him being "locked away"? Like his power is connected to him knowing about stuff that no one else should know? Lol maybe Cassis's power is omniscience.

Or maybe his sister is also a reincarnator with knowledge of the novel, so she told Cassis about the flowers that the Agriche family created? I don't think she would've been able to stop the Agriche family from capturing him, even with the novel's knowledge, and she would probably think that in order to get her happy ending, she'd have to have her brother get kidnapped and tortured for the sake of plot.

I’ve been reading both versions and both are really good! Thank you guys so much for the hard work.

I’ve absolutely been loving this manhwa and Roxie is my favorite FL now.
I really love it when characters are rational and don’t take sh— like her.

This one really got me hooked to it right away! Love the FL Roxanne! Super than you for mass release and translating this 🙌🏻🙌🏻🥰🥰❤️❤️

I REALLY adore this webtoon so far; it's so different from all the other isekai webtoons I've been reading. Gothic fantasy with fantastic art. I was definitely eating this up as the chapters were rolled out, so thank you so much for the releases team!

Now I have to wait...This is gonna be so hard. Haha!

Thank you for the translations!!
VERY excited for this manhwa, the premise and leading characters are so atypical for a reincarnation series. I absolutely adore how dark and gorgeous it is.

Fed-Kun's army
"Rooxxxxaaaane! you don't have to wear anything tonight!"....uh that's not how it goes dude
anyway well this is certainly a refreshing one....the MC is not a total idiot and she didn't use the book like it's freaking gospel .-.

Thank you so much for the translation ;^; I'm obsessed with this series now. How can Roxana be so hot sjsnsidneken

Users who are viewing this thread