Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
It's interesting that it's hard to tell if she is trying to deliberately emotionally manipulate him, or not.

Fed-Kun's army
Hold up what about her butterflies?! She worked so hard to get them...

Waiting another week for a chapter that takes less than 5 mins to read 😭
Thanks for the fast and quality translations 💖

@Siete

That's because the author is blatantly trying(and succeeding) to emotionally manipulate the readers.
We're so deep in justifying everything she does that it all seems genuine now. 😅

Well losing a few butterflies might be good as they went out of control and started to eat her.

I think they might be 'manipulating' each other in the sense they're both pretending but are actually catching feelings.

Dion's drawing is too funny to me. He has a huge body compared to his head size. Koreans do really have a huge complex about small heads. Other than that, drawings and the story is very entertaining. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Having such a kind ML among all these nut cases is sooo nice! Totally love him

AAAAAA ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥

I wouldn't say that the female lead is manipulative. She's trying to survive and make others survive also, no matter what. You can't survive among these nutcases by being "honest, lawful, good".

this manga is a masterpiece in terms of visuals oh my god thank you so much for the update

Thanks for the update! As always the art is stunning, hope the she still has the butterflies 😭

Compared to the kiss, I was more shocked when he thanos snapped those butterflies out of existence :((

Thanks for this translation btw!

Users who are viewing this thread