Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

...don't you ever wonder why nobody peeks by that little window in the door or eavesdrops when everyone is clearly dissatisfied with Roxana having him as a "toy"? And knowing these guys, I would totally buy that they would do that just because 😑

Dex-chan lover
This dude just killed the butterflies she hatched using her own blood wtf

I feel bad for the butterflies. She literally spent her blood, sweat and tears to raise them.

Dex-chan lover
Noo the butterflies 😭 he probably thinks someone sent them after her instead of them belonging to her

a kiss is still a kiss... he killed her butterflies but gave me butterflies instead😍everything is so beautiful, i love this manhwa so much!

Dex-chan lover
uhm anyone can spoil me plz??
this is tagged reverse harem but is it like just fl-dont-care-about-those-pestering-fake-ml and she only sees our best boi or is it a real reverse harem? ;-; like she flirts with everyone and doesnt pick anyone
plzzzz ;-;
and thx for the chappy

If they were going to animate this, i would expect somewhat of an unlimited budget works coz the art is very stunning.

Anyway. FIRST KISS!!!! 🤩

I do feel that a doom flag has appeared. Author might pull a cry-fest plot twist. No, please no.

Damn why did you have to kill those butterflies cassis? I freakin love thoseee
Not expecting that they would kiss this fast but dayum

I literally shouted f**ck when I saw the butterflies ( ☉д⊙)⊰⊹ฺ

I kinda find it funny that we all care more about the butterflies than his powerful magic (dramatic back story included) restraint

Users who are viewing this thread