Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

The Butterflies are fine, the Butterflies he killed, were trying to eat her.
she has more of them.

she stops him because she didn't want the poison in her body to disappear.

Damn, shit and yes! Here's to hoping Cassius will be the ML Roxanna/e deserves. And the kiss awwwww. Cassius is figuring this family is batshit insane all the way to the moon and Roxanna/e is slowly killing herself and is prepared to die in order to control the butterflies and he destroyed them, which I'm ngl I have mixed feelings on. I love them tho but they are killing her. I honest to god love this series so far and can't wait to see the twists and turns along the way. I will prob regret that in the future but eh.

I think she stopped him because she still has poisonous blood (he 'may have cleansed that without knowing or it doesnt affect him because of his powers)

I thought of the same thing ~ *-* she cant just let him clean her body from the poison ... it's her only way to survive

OMGGGG KISSSS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

SAIL MY SHIP SAILLL GOOO 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

I binged all available chapters in one go and HOLY HOW IF THIS ISN'T THE MASTERPIECE! Like, I'm iseakai villainess trash and read many stories but none is as beautiful as this! Both the art and the story are simply perfect! A 100/10!!!

Of course, thanks for the update!

AHHH their kiss was so powerful and moving ;-; i really love the ml a lot too cause he has so much character, props to the author for portraying the characters so well!

wow, of course its a kiss,,,,,, im not complaining or anything, but when can we see dion again LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread