Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

UASHJHCDSBlbknhgvkjwbkabhvgcSJABCAGVJB i am grateful for the update but that CLIFFHANGER

I love the kiss part, and male lead's pov totally pulled my heartstrings but the cliffhanger sure is killing me 😩
This is the first I'm anticipating so much from an adaptation..

Dex-chan lover
I hope he did not kill all of her butterflies from the first batch.
Roxanne has 2 eggs that were hatched but But I hope not all of 1 batch was killed.

Fed-Kun's army
reminder - he cant leave because he doesnt know the layout and will get lost. also he was captured once by lant so he will surely get captured again with all of the family members at the ready within their home

"Unsurprisingly, this family is messed up." I feel personally attacked by this sentence 🙂

cute but uh why did he kiss her? Is he like transferring some kind of power to her?

@Sollay same this translation is better and flows better but the other group has better image quality so I'm reading both LOL 😪

Double-page supporter
@Eladine That's what I'm guessing, based on her reaction and how his power had to be locked away. Guess we'll find out next chapter

🤩🤩🤩😍🤩Thanks for your work!!! Please keep updating this manga.. it's amazing!!!🤩

Is he somehow nullifying the poison? It seems like his power is somehow related to justice altho it could just be straight up healing (some sort of holy power?), who knows lol. I do find it interesting too how they mentioned a loss of his pride will lead to disaster when wielding his power. Why is pride the limiter and not, say, his morality? It's so strange. This is easily one of the more interesting storylines I've read in a while. Thanks for the nuanced translations!

Users who are viewing this thread