Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Wait. To short !!!! hahahhaa i need more
So did her poison get purified and did she lose all her butterflies??
Thank you for the chapter.

Yikes.... poor Sylvia omgg 😬
Do the butterflies like the prince now because he saved/healed her?? hmmmm

I binged read this. This is so interesting although a bit fast paced, but I guess it's more intriguing that way. The art style is also really beautiful. Everyone is just so beautiful! 😍

Also, that Achille and Roxana moment. Gosh! I am missing the brother as if I am Roxanna. 😅🤣

I read all at once and now I have more questions than answers...
At least I'm glad to know that the effort Roxanna put into raising the butterflies was not in vain! I guess we just have to wait and see for now
Thank you for the fast updates as well!
The quality is great, and I appreciate all the time (that I suppose is) invested into each chapter

Fed-Kun's army
"Now that I've sucked the poison out of her bloodstream, the butterflies figured out that they want to succ on me instead. How annoying smart of them." Kassis be stealing Roxanna's juices and taking over her power. Kassis is going to transition from damsel in distress to being the man on the inside.

Thanks for the update! I’m actually wondering the same thing that what will happen to roxana and her mom if he escaped. I know she wants to help him because she wants to avoid the death end caused by his fam. But what about the roxana’s family?

Users who are viewing this thread