Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
waittttt wtf so reading between the lines doesnt that mean the female lead was imprisoned and raped for her healing powers??

man what a depressing novel, who tf would want to read something like that? It's like fifty shades of grey on steroids

Group Leader
@StickyTar OMG that's what I thought. Because the setting of this overall thing is so twisted, I'm sure the OG novel was just as bad. They really made it sound like people just kidnapped and raped her for her healing abilities...the perfect twisted r-rated reverse novel :/

Dex-chan lover
@LonelyBye LOL im glad someone else caught that. I was wondering how the MC adjusted to this family and got into the character so well, but if she's the type to be into a book like that then it kinda makes sense..

@StickyTar actually, I think the MC mentioned in the early chapters that her friend recommended the book to her since it was really popular, so she gave it a go, but was disgusted with each scene she read because the MC of the novel experienced too many gruesome incidents.

thanks for the translation!

damn this story is interestinggg

am i the only one who thinks there's more to Dion than what mc think?? am invested on him now lol

that being said, the pedelian power is crazy. did it just killed some of her butterflies?? so sad bout that

Dex-chan lover
@fuwacchi Ah I must've missed that part. Lol well at least we can all agree that the original novel was completely fucked

Dex-chan lover
"all my efforts to ingest poisons was in vain" yo I get pissed if my life's resistance just went up in flames because someone wanted to "help"
though I don't think that's the case. because "I didn't raise these butterflies to kill" means that the red one is carnivorous and the purple one is a means of reproduction?
"what would happen to you if I were to leave this place" as in the consequences? I got irritated thinking in line with the protagonist, that he sees himself as some sort of support to Roxana when he's just prisoner.

Well I just binged this in one sitting. This is a fantastic read, and the translation and touch ups are perfect. Wow.

ugh... Roxanna, my queen!
I hope you get a truly happy and wonderful ending and also low-key wish Webtoon would adopt this series since Your Throne is there

Users who are viewing this thread