Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

How have i gone from loving disney princesses to absolutely simping for beautiful villainesses😩✋

Dex-chan lover
Cassis may worry for her, but she has ambitions so his people and random servants will serve to feed that and her butterflies!
@Sarsak They're more likely to go after her mother, which has already happened and you know the results of that.

Can someone please explain why she’s leading Pedelian’s people to their death?

I don’t understand

@m-i-m-o well I suppose if they are amazing fighters they can hold on a little bit, but yes
by this lie she understands her deviant family and their reason why they loved Cassis to death

I'm a little confused about her intentions but this is really cool. Love that evil smile and the venomous butterflies (I don't think calling them poisonous makes any sense, unless there's a risk of someone eating them) are such a nice idea. The visuals are also amazing. Speaking of which, the shading style changed.

I think that her original behavior has changed a lot since she reincarnated by being in an environment as messed up as her home, I also think that the butterfly could have a small impact too

Users who are viewing this thread