Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
man, i just realized the artist manage to draw the Female Lead with so many different dress /wardrobe (and changing hairstyle even!) even tho she's just in her family mansion all these chapters. while in many other story character wear same outfit in every occasion.

its interesting that Roxana actually detest heroic type befitting a "villainess" after all those years trying to survive in toxic family and becoming numb to caring people behaviour , unlike many vilainess story that actually just heroine with actual heroic mindset thats accused as a villainess by people.

I missed this great manhwa because i'm excluded Gore tag. i'm glad i am searching vilainess tag

is the part where roxanna smiled creepily is a part of herself that she cant control since shes indeed grew up in a fckup household??

I really like the way they draw the butterflies, very eerily beautiful, even roxanna has become prettier and prettier, so satisfied!

@afirs That’s the OG roxanna, not our roxanna.
However, I'm still confused. Why did she drive the pedalians to the beast to force them to extinction? Why did she lie? I thought she wants to survive? By betraying him, won’t she be killed instead?

Sorry for my russian but she has беды с башкой but also she looks hot
Thanks for a chapter <3

Double-page supporter
I am so scared for this lady. She's become everything she hates to live and thrive. I just hope when she finally escapes she's able to live how she wants.

Thanks for the update!

@zuflis11 exactly! You pointed out all of the poins that i'm thinking all this time *chef kiss.

Not saying another heroin with villain skins trope are bad but i just want something fresh and literally about what villain is.

But imagined what happened if fl reincarnated as teenager/adult Roxanne. That would be chaos.

It would be awesome if the Agriche house falls and he tries to get him to marry him and she's in the normal world and someone tries to poison her and she's just...like, a villain. Because, let's face it, she's 100% villainous and fitting into that world. It would be amazing to see her interact with his normal society. While becoming a better person of course and his/her romance. I hope this happens, I want to see it so bad, especially since I think we've already been told who the main 'villains' will be in the like, first page

@Moth idk if this is spoiler, its just a guess but
I bet it's because she's going to use the excuse of the butterflies eating something stronger to get Cassis out of the mansion, then she will likely probably kill everyone but Cassis and his people with the butterflies, or even his people--who knows and maybe say her butterflies were hungrier than expected and eat him too or such

Double-page supporter
I wonder how much her ego has been diluted by her knowledge of the novel compared to her upbringing.

@m-i-m-o I'm pretty sure her plan is to go to the forest under the pretence of feeding her butterflies and let Cassis escape with his clan members (that are still alive). After all, it's the last place anyone would expect such a thing to go down.

Users who are viewing this thread