Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Those poison butterflies are so beautiful! I've never seen anything like it in any other manhwa/webtoon. The artist did a great job and the author is so unique for using it as a motif for roxana ❤

I was reading this in the dark and freaked out when I saw the grin.

I read the creepy smile as old Roxana from the original story, not our FL, since she was talking about how she understands why in the book the Cassis was killed by the Agriche family.

In that one panel she is wearing a completely different outfit than the one she wore walking out of Cassis' room, or in the panel after where she is regretting letting him wipe away her tears.

It's really tragic how she hates herself & her family so much yet can't escape the influence this hellish environment had on her. That's why she rejects his normal kindness & concern so much, it's become so alien to her after years of living amongst monsters & murderers, it just makes her remember how much she's lost as a human being.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Why will she lead his friends to death? Wouldn't they be helpful for escaping?

@VivaStaff
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
I read a definite spoiler! But thanks!! At least I can never hate her, I was creeped out because of her smile
when she said that
she will lead the Pedalian Soldiers in the North just to be killed
. That's good enough for me. 😚😚

Thanks as always for the translation! Loving the villanous vibes she has this chapter. It makes sense that a woman who has survived for this long in such an awful house would have complex, resentful feelings towards the heroic type. If she doesn't get rid of him soon she'll either love him or hate him.

I'm curious what will happen in the long term. She seems to have some sort of master plan to either escape herself or tear down the Agriche family, and he may be involved in it. She seems to be mostly focused on her own survival above all else.

@annie3 True, she does have an army, but in the end, it may still not end out too well if she causes his men too much harm and he finds out. That would lead to him trusting her less, which would make her downfall inevitable, since he may make reckless moves and get himself killed.

@VivaStaff thank you so much for clearing that up! That makes a lot of sense. I was really confused because I couldn’t fully understand her intentions (╹◡╹)♡

Looks wise, I don't know who I like better, Dion or Lant.🤔🤔🤔🤔😍😍🥰🥵🥵🥵 Tbh I wouldn't mind both...👀💀💘

she honestly reminds me of the FL of its okay not to be okay (the kdrama). where they’re both unsettling and have a darkness that’s been fostered since their youth, having no choice with being raised in a toxic family

Users who are viewing this thread