Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

i just love the fact she's an actual villainess, like, to the core. It's great and i love it!

@yesme89, I once thought he'd be 1 of the MLs but after reading some if the comments, I realized that he's probably not and he's just a sadist...-_- Cus some of the comments said(not a spoiler, but its a rlly good guess so im gonna consider it as a spoiler)
Since she talked about trying to distance her and ML, and talked about the Forest that no one goes to, im guessing she's going to pretend she killed ML with her butterflies, sneak him out, hide him in the forest and then she will escape to the woods with ML. But the knights wont go to the woods cus its creepy and all that. Next, they will go on their seperate ways. And since she escaped, the black haired sadist bro wont meet her for a long time. He'd probably go looking for her to make her cry or whatever. And usually if a character stays away from yhe main character in a romance manga, they'd probably not be the ML.

(this is my opinion) Also, if the brother actually loved her, then why would he want to see her cry. Besides, im assuming they barely met each other, seeing how she was so suprised she met him. Sure, maybe they did see each other, but im pretty sure they never talked to each other after that incident when she was forced to kill the bro. If it wasnt that, then its not love, probably more like an obbsession. And remember , the family is full of crazy ppl. Even including the FL. Ofc there'd be a sadist among them -_-'

@LingLing40hrs1
the whole fam is a bit twisted so I wouldn’t have a hard time believing the big bro cares for her in some way and expresses it by wanting her to show her weakness in front of him, esp since the little bro full on chooses impulsive violence all around her (when she first got Kassus, when Kassus “escaped”) and then claims to care for her

@strangerquefuir, -_-.....Well, thats a strange way to care for someone...But I kinda feel bad for insulting him in my head and caling him a saidst....Well, thats only if he actually cared for her...Im not saying that I dont believe you, its just that its not confirmed yet.

@LingLing40hrs1
I could be dead wrong, but I’m hesitant to think of big bro as trash beyond what their dad raised em to be bc his mom is psychotic and doesn’t seem to even think of him. No one was surprised to hear she used her son’s name to sneak out their guest, and he just looked annoyed. I think if he cared for anyone it would be Roxanne who clearly hates the fam but lives in it anyway

@strangerquefuir, Ohhhh, ok. Now I like him more. Honestly, id be crazy too if I were in that family. Imagine the FL, a normal person in her past life, turned into a person like this. Id never want to be in that family. But do you think he cares for her in like a brother-sister way? Or an inscest-like way?

@LingLing40hrs1 This is coming from someone who read the novel ages ago before the manhwa came out so here’s a little spoiler about Dion. No spoilers about the plot or anything, but just a little insight into Dion’s character.

Dion is obsessed with Roxana because he feels human emotions through her. That’s why he wants to see her cry, angry, and etc. since it stimulates him. It can come off as incesty, but there is absolutely no romance or even sibling love. Roxana will never forgive/bond with Dion since he’s the one who murdered her brother and even tried to kill her mother. His actions are rather selfish since everything he does to Roxana is for his own pleasure/benefit, unlike Jeremy, who actually cares for Roxana.

Dex-chan lover
Thats a lotta butterflies.... roxanna do you have enough blood for all that?

@Vianaxo
thank you! makes much more sense but I’m sorry, what??
Jeremy actually cares for Roxanna? O.O
could just be me being petty but that might be the biggest surprise

@Vianaxo, I knew it!!
Cus I was talking bout how its more of an obbsession rather than love in my first comment. But anyways, thanks. Thats just makes it a whole lotta clearer. But btw, who's Jeremy? Is he that lil phsycopathic little brother of hers?

@strangerquefuir
Hahaha yes, Jeremy really cares for Roxana. It’s because he has never receive proper motherly love so he looks to Roxana for that missing motherly/sisterly affection. That’s why he always wants her to pat his head and stuff ^_^

@LingLing40hrs1 Yep! Jeremy’s the little brother with blue hair & eyes :)

@Vianaxo, awww! Thats so cuuutee! I thought
he was only on her side cus she's powerful and cool! But thats rlly cute. I just wanna isekai there and hug him

Users who are viewing this thread