Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
I think Kassis has good odds of escaping in this round. He's got a couple of secrets that Roxanne doesn't know about that will improve his escape odds:

[ol]1) Ability to control venom butterflies - they came out without Roxanne calling them after he kissed her. I believe that Kassis was calling them, and that he gained this power from kissing her.[/ol]
[ol]2) Roxanne's health: Roxanne seems so healthy despite increasing her poison intake. Kassis is using his power to heal her and doing so regularly. If kissing her once gives him some ability to invoke her power, what happens if he builds his influence over time?[/ol]
[ol]3) Kassis is confident in Isidor's men before he even hears Roxanne's news them. How can he be so confident that these men are succeeding if he can only get the news from Roxanne? What if he was using the butterflies as a secret way to communicate with his men? Kassis already knows what his men are doing without the lady telling him.[/ol]
[ol]4) Kassis has a secret cipher that Roxanne doesn't have. Even if he uses the butterflies to communicate, his men could tell the difference between his messages and Roxanne's. This means that they have multiple sources of information to go off of. Even if Roxanne tells them to go play fetch in the haunted swamps, Kassis probably gave them a different story. [/ol]
[ol]5) Kassis is showing chad levels of confidence right now while Roxanne is clearly flustered. She clearly hasn't realized that she is a villaness tsundere![/ol]

Roxanna is trying to help Kassis escape in order to save her own life down the road but like... isn't she gonna endanger herself by letting him escape? Her father's definitely gonna get angry at her for failing to keep him in check (if he doesn't find out she helped him that is). Is she that confident she has enough trust built with her father that he'll let this one slide or something? I'm really worried about her 😭😭

Won’t the father kill her since the toy has escaped??? I’m pretty sure they’re all psychopaths despite her father’s interest on her.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t trust this escape at all but maybe it’ll work out in the end

ugh her outfit this chapter, she looks incredible 😭 I love it so much

ty for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is so beautiful, even her siblings and father, albeit in a sickly vampy sorta way.
I love this series so much i stare at the art so long.

Users who are viewing this thread