Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

It's implied that Jeremy may have destroyed the eggs for her sake. That's kind of cute.

This is so gooooodddd
Thank you so much for these updates!
(I'm literally refreshing the page every 10 minutes in hopes for a new chapter -sobs-)

I hope the groups have come to an agreement cause I don't want both dropping this series. It's sooo goood so far

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating this awesome series!!! It looks so promising. I love roxana so much she's so prettt and smart. The whole mc born in villain fsmily concept is so well done. The Agricches are down right bunch of crazies. The poison butterfly niches seems so cool and unique too😳😳

Despite how sadistic and horrible this family is, seeing how Jeremy genuinely seems to care and love Roxanne like that is touching. Guess even in the darkness, people can't help but seek some form of companionship.

We've seen a lot of "Villainess" stories recently, but this one is properly unsettling. The blood butterflies, how she is manipulating her family, she doesn't even seem to feel particularly guilty about what her family does, she just wants to survive, she's not secretly some pure-hearted maiden, how terrifying her whole family is... THIS is the kind of quality I've been looking for! Plus the art is just 😍😍😍

Damn. The dresses, the red eyes, the concept of butterflies, the whole art is too damn beautiful.

@omegaxis1 Really? Because all I can see is sociopathic bastard that kill and torture people for the fun of it and a guy that clearly would go to the level of possessiveness and obsession of Killua's mom from HunterXHunter, if the mc didn't had the strenght to overpower him.

The art and the story line is perfectt❤️ And i m in love with fl she is a badass queen. Also like jeremy so cute despite being pyshcho. I hope he’ll show devolepment different from the story
Oh and also thank you for translating this fast😘😍

Users who are viewing this thread