Roxana

THE ART IS SOOOOOO GOOOOD!!! THANK YOU AUTHORNIM AND TEAM!!! I'M LOVING THIS ONEEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS, MASS UPDAAAAAAATES❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👌👌👌👌

One thing I appreciate is that there's not that big of an info dump that I usually see in other manwhas like this. It reads like an actual novel.

Props to the artist, author, and scanlation group!! Tysm for making it possible for me (and many others) to read this.

I really like the art and the character expressions. Everyone in the story is fucked up and crazy so it’s fun to see them interact. Overall 10/10 so far

Contributor
does anyone know the artist's @?

i think the way they draw eyes is similar especially in the 2nd and 4th picture but idk 😶
https://twitter.com/YOTON_KUU

Dion is just.. so..
eyy don’t tell me he has feelings or something for his sister🥲 i meeaaan, it’s always someone who likes someone that says “i like it when you cry”. SIKE I’LL CRY FOR YOU DION AAA

Pun

Only reason I'm still reading this is because of how hot MC is. I seriously love those eyes so much.

That’s the first time that I read a webtoon with a cruel family where the family is actually cruel and we get to see it

Users who are viewing this thread