Roxana

i like it so far, since it feels promising, especially when the concept is kinda funny yet the content is quite gory. the FL is strong and intimidating(in a good way), I really like the premise so far

Of all the Villainess reincarnation webtoons Ive read. This particular story is one I would not wish, no, dream of being sent to.

The fuck all of them are all psychos. Even reincarnating as a mob here is a death sentence.

Gahd they all look beautiful but damn they're all twisted and we have a cinnamon roll as a ML.

Goodness gracious this is what my soul is wishing to read. The art is just divine and the story so far is so good and twisted.

Now ladies and gentlemen this is what TRUE VILLAINS LOOK LIKE.

UGH IT'S SO INTRICATE. THE PERSONALITIES OF EVERYONE IS CRAZY BUT I'M IMPRESSED THAT OUR FL IS ABLE TO ACTUALLY KEEP UP

it's like... this is the isekai + villainess trope we have been all waiting for-- it's so refreshing and I LOVE IT

OMG... i really love this story. Thank you for the mass updates all. Love you so much ❤❤❤❤❤

OMG THIS IS THE BEST and is the artist the same one who is doing YOUR THRONE because damn *chef kiss

Thank you scan groups. I'm falling in love with this storyline. Anybody has any suggestion that female lead is a real villiness.. Thank you at advance.

I CANT BELIEVE IT, AMAZING MANHWA EVERRRRRRR, I LOVE THE CLIFFHANGER, THANK YOU GUYS FOR TRANSLATING IM GRATEFUL OMG

wow it' really giving the vibe of how the daily life in Zoldyck family would be like lol.
And we're watching a gore story unfold through a gentle and soothing point of view, very good development so far

dion and Roxanne are a bit like illumi and killua, just a bit cause Roxanne is more sensitive

this series is amazing! true villains and amazing characters- buts every other thing in the dust!

The best part that even though MC is seemingly disgusted with herself, she still embraces it because what are you gonna do after a couple of decades being raised as evil? You're just going to be evil!

can't wait to see how this ends up!

Users who are viewing this thread