Roxana

If 'reverse harem' is 'harem with male characters' this is NOT it.
If 'reverse harem' is 'a lot of male characters are interested in female lead (but ultimately ONE is the ML)'... Well, this is it!

Oh, and... which version am i supposed to read, please? 😅

This is really good.. downright villain, a family full of psychos and please.. Pleaseeeee tell me where to read the novel (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

The FML is a baddass. Also, how is this a reverse harem? She doesn't give a damn about any ML, and the only one she helps is because he needs to stay alive or she'll die

damn this is good
capable female lead- check
capable male lead- check
semi intelligent villains- check
realistic human interaction- check
logical world building- well half check or atleast quarter check
first contender for a 10* rating for me in a very long time

@frierenpot
@Kurapika_89
when in doubt read the one from sleepy translation those are always at least decent
also when your touring mangadex i would suggest you to make a short list of good translation groups like sleepy/sk, sugarbabies, lht or zero to just name a few

I love this! Honestly the art style perfectly empathized exactly how f*cking psychotic this entire family is and it’s fantastic

How come Roxanna's mother was able to marry in this house full of psychopaths, like i think that they probably didnt accept anyone who cannot be on the same mark of the family. then how her mother was able to marry and stay in this household???

Oh wow, when i started read this there was two group and now after i finished chap 20 there is three?... well this is fun lmao, thanks for all the groups, ily

Anyone know the age of the female lead. I’m just curious, I already know about the ml (he’s 17 now) but what about her

Please.... More. More. lots more.
And also
Thank you for bring it here in MD translated.

Aggregator gang
@Maryam160
If she was four years younger than Ashil and he is approximately the age Ashil was when he died, then she might be 18. But... the FL is almost never older in historical manhwa (excluding the mental age of reincarnators), I wouldn't be surprised if she was 16 or 17. After all, the mother was just guessing ML's age.

Where did you get the ML's age from?

tbh an amazing read! 10/10 would recommend to ppl who loves smart and cunning fl, lots of actions, great interactions and characters and also beautiful (and sexyyy as heck) male characters!!! damn. this story is a killer. i started thinking it'd be those typical hopeless fl in a reverse harem but this got me on the edge of my sit. every chapter got me hooked and wasn't boring at all. the author really knows when to drag on and not drag on the story. uGHHH AND ALSO BEAUTIFUL ART *chefs kiss* if there's an annual award for manhwa this should get the biggest award for this year. thank you for the translation!! can't wait for the update!!

@Febriz hmm not really, especially when it comes to isekai. A common trope is the female lead being a few months up to 2 years older

lol if this was a smut that would be kool like someone else said BUT THIS STORY IS SO GOOD OMG HMMMM

Users who are viewing this thread