Roxana

You know sometimes I wonder why I read dipshit isekai manga I forgot this feeling when I read my frist manga how powerful it was how glad I was to met such a medium but now I remenber, this is as beautiful as back then.

Dex-chan lover
is anyone looking for the novel of this manhwa? it's the raw one lol and you need to confirm your age to read this (which means you need to have korean phone number hah 💔). but you know, in case any korean here want to translate it 😉

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51105759

❤ lol basically this is totally a villainess family that is okay to be exterminated by the other or especially protag's family. Hopefully there's no fake white lotus protag

I know it's weird but I still hope to see each psycho family members at least tortured the exact way they loved to torture their toy, what kind of expression and either they're sadomaso or just sado fufufufu uwu❤

Why can’t they all just post the chapters that aren’t up yet? It’s not supposed to be offensive am just really confused 🤷‍♀️

@FeBriz I got the information from a spoiler thread so I’m not really sure how true that is but yeah your reasoning makes sense

me; it's gore I don't like it but give it a chance seems classic isekai
also me: ... what was that. can't stop reading and it's past 3 am and I wake up at 7 ...
definitely worth it

Users who are viewing this thread