Roxana

Shockingly brutal without being tasteless, and it doesnt hold back when it needs to go all out

Outstanding manwha and an outstanding translation!

Waty watt That was 20 chapters wat
MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Just love Roxanne tbh we need more of her, not "Pretty boy here i fell in love hehe" FL characters

this is the zoldyck family manhwa i never knew I needed

12/10, god I love it so much it’s unhinged and dark without venturing into machiavellian cringey-ness or the korean shoujo tropes of the isekai genre

This is one beautifully written, beautifully drawn, and beautifully fucked up manhwa. It deserves it's spot.

Just realized there's a reverse harem tag here... does that mean FL's gonna seduce multiple people? 😳

@06790679
SPOILERS:

From what I’ve heard, yeah, that includes the male leads of the original novel but this is only information I’ve heard from others. If my guess is correct the male leads are probably members of the remaining ”houses” to be spoken of.

seems like almost all the 9* stuffs on here deserve 5* for average, but then they're just mangas; plot doesn't matter to most

was expecting a new chapter today, apparently the raw will be updated every Tuesday😔

I absolutely love this manhwa✨💕💕✨ everything is so beautifully facked up in the best way possible!!! I love it💕✨ I recommend it 100%🤩🤩🤩 u will not regret!😍🤩💯💯💯

Maybe I'm just stupid but I'm having trouble understanding this (read till chapter 4) can anyone explain what's happened so far and what's up with her acting like the way she is? Is it the influence of the family coz as far I know she seemed like a normal person from Earth or is she acting to stay safe?

Users who are viewing this thread