Roxana

What is going on with 2 groups translating ? I’m all for thanking both of the groups. I don’t keep up with who is the best translation group, I simply thank all of you. I hope you guys sort it out, because it doesn’t seem like it’s getting anywhere.

Double-page supporter
i always love the shitstorm of mass releases whenever two groups try to translate a manhwa at the same time

Group Leader
Ironic how it seems like she'll get killed by her family first before the heroine comes for her lmao

😆😆
we have a kiss after 20~ chapter >.<!! Now that is what I call progress 😆

Thank you very much for translating this manhwa

I would like to ask the ones who have read the novel something. Is this really reverse harem?

The art is stunning and the plot is thrilled. I can't ask for more. Thank you for translating this amazing manhwa.

i love this so much, but
did healing her through the kiss get rid of the butterflies shes been raising?

a message to the scan groups,,

why dont each of you idk take turns translating, like switch off every 5 chapters or something so u can focus on other projects as well

Fed-Kun's army
Question. Is reverse harem any good if you are not a boy who is into shoujo stuff?? I've tried to read reverse harem manga and manwhas but I often end up frustrated that my favorite boy is not the only one or that the FML is just playing with every other boy first and thinking about their emotions second. Does this have any of that??? to spear me the frustration and time. Thanks!

@daniel345 Not really. It’s very obvious who the ML is and the FL doesn’t play around with any other guy. Also
she only ends up with the ML so this is technically not a reverse harem manhwa

cnd

@daniel345 It's not really a reverse harem thus far to be honest. Unless some weird shit happens with her brothers, it seems kinda obvious who the ML is, tho I suppose it's possible more guys will be introduced later.

Users who are viewing this thread