Roxana

@XenonXYZ

why would you even comment this lol, "I barely read this manga and here is my review" no offense, but no shit it hasn't gone anywhere you're on CHAPTER 8 that's like quitting a book 8 pages in and then complaining that nothing happened.

Well I don’t know if
he killed her butterflies probably not but in the cover she is holding a shinning bright blue butterfly maybe it turned like that after he used his powers on her

Its kinda a bummer seeing that it actually R15, i'm fine with some gore play ;), but i'll take what i can get.. Thank you very much!!

This is gold stuff. Art 10/10, characters 10/10, plot so far 10/10. Must read in terms of manhwa

Dex-chan lover
The best in its genre, a must read, and just really great overall. Art is amazing (probably top 15 of stuff on mangadex), plot is 10/10, and characters are well done. Generally, I think this is my favorite thing to read, and it seems to surpass my expectations in every single new chapter that comes out. JUST READ IT!!!

absolutely love this, didn't expect it to be so compelling, I half expected it to turn into trash like most of the other villainous stories that got popular

since this is a reverse harem and on the wn cover there r 3 guys.
the white hair is obviously cassis
i suspect the one with black hair n blue eyes might be jeremy (which would make sense since he does especially attach her n they are step siblings)
the other one with black hair idk who (initially i was gonna say it might be dion since hes the only other character in here that we've seen with black hair but he has red eyes n i dont think the guy in the cover eyes are red, plus theyre related by blood so yeah... probably a character we hvent appear yet)

The art is amazing. However there isn't any "psychological" feel in it to me after 20+ chs, guess I'm just too focused on the art.

a must read! the current isekai manhwa scene is overly saturated, however, this story's development is gripping and a little bit dark....the art is freaking gorgeous too. no cutting corners here. I love that not a single detail is left out. even something as small and simple, like a butterfly or a jewel, is drawn so intricately.

it's refreshing to see a FL being reborn into a vicious, evil family, and doing what needs to be done to survive

Why this is so good, unlike other typical plot it's really unique❤️
I hope the prisoner will realize his heart soon.

@Superiororange, The original novel's FL is Cassi's younger sister. Since the story is currently revolving around the Agriche family and Cassi, the original novel's ML hasn't shown up yet.

I just love the structure of this story, they took a perfectly normal isekai FL and changed up the beginner level setting to lvl99 hard survivor mode, and now she's vibing like a side boss character. The closest I've seen to this dynamic is the Zoldyke family from HXH.

This is some good one, I like these type of manhwa's, don't hesitate, just read this one! You will never regret it. This manhwa is now one of the best I've read so far. I especially like the art and every character's personality, they are properly executed.

I literally love this story its not the typical villianess becomes nice when isekied typa thing. She had to comply with her role to survive and actually made a plan unlike others who only wanna live a "peaceful" life and runaway which is the worst plan to think of- (your typical isekai story). And the art is amazing :p Its actually kinda refreshing to see a badass fl who actually acts as a villainess yk

Dex-chan lover
this i c o n s u m e . amazing art. very promising, hopefully continues for a long while without becoming stale. still don't quite understand what mc's motivations are, and also dunno why everyone is insane. hopefully new chapters will fix.

thanks for the chapters.

9.36? lel. What an incredibly overrated score.
Pacing is occasionally über weird and the writing's rather lackluster, which is a damn shame since the art and character design is absolutely gorgeous and the premise is friggin' awesome.
Could've been something worthy of its current score, but oh well. Still worth a read for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread