Roxana

I've been waiting for something like this, Def best of its kind!! Superb art with sublime design and detail! As of ch 21 still very interesting and NOT beating around the bush with the story pacing being quick.

Romance, isekai and monsters/insane family is in this case *chefs kiss* . And main girl is a SURVIVOR
I'm reaallyy enjoying this!!!

This is extremely overrated. The pacing... is strange. Plot events happen so quickly, and yet I feel like the plot is moving at a snail's pace. The premise is interesting, but I find Cassis and Roxana boring and bland. I would much prefer to see some of the more fucked up characters, like (DIO)n and Sierra (I think that's her name). The art is nice, a bit too unnecessary backdrops sometimes, but that's my personal pet peeve. Overall, I would give this a 8.25, rounded down to an 8.

Tbh I think it deserves the high score simply for being more daring and slightly different from all the other villainess-isekai stories. This is in my top 10 for these types of stories for sure
Bonus point for MC actually looking like an evil villainess

I bet people who said that this is overrated never really into 'reincarnated as a villainess' type of story or otome isekai genre in general, as someone who have read more than 200 series in this genre, this one is particularly unique with an actual villain family and MC, who act like a total villainess (not wicked in childish way), this series is not just typical misunderstand trope like in other series.

Well i do agree that the pacing is quite weird and the storytelling is a bit disjointed but the plot is exiting.

@pandamom84

I think the ratings are high for a new manhwa but yea it’s good but I think the rating will decrease slowly because more people will find means more people won’t like this manhwa , I know how this manhwa ends and it’s actually pretty basic how it ends by yea apart from that it’s good but not great yet ,since it’s only chapter 21 right now , well for me

In my opinion a lot manhwas should not be called over rated or under rated , since just more people like them and dislike them sadly I mean sadly for the dislike unless it’s terrible

Well in my opinion it’s been rated way too highly for now I would leave it at an 8 or 9 or a 7 for now, cause the story isn’t the best and has kinda been done before especially all the characters and it’s not really unique at all , except for the charms the characters make which are nice I like that Anna is a baddass and yo misunderstanding plots can be good probably better plot point than than this right now but yo it’s all about opinions
Many villainess have acted like villainess , but they act realistic and think realistic this woman thinks she has an infinite blood supply kinda sad really

200 manhwas in the villainess great but yea there’s probably over millions of villainess manhwas and novels that have done this before so saying that you’ve only read 200 in the villainess game just shows you haven’t read that much or any one else here well it’s very likely that a lot of people have read a lot more than u so yea

This manhwa is good but a lot of manhwas can easily beat this manhwa in art and story so yes the rating is too high in my opinion but the rating doesn’t mean it’s good , it just means people like this so yea it’s not overrated in that light.

This is just my opinion

after reading SO many "villainess" isekai, its nice to read one with an actual villainess. she's evil and cunning, and super hot lol.

can the people who think this is overrated pls also mention some of their recommendations that they think is underrated or worthy of its ratings,, im genuinely curious because yall seem to have pretty high standards so I expect that they'll be really good :)

@littlekoo
People think it’s over rated since it’s only into 21 chapters the manhwa is good , but people want something that’s a masterpiece to be that highly rated , I think the plot is good but it hasn’t reached masterpiece good but it might
.( I’ve read spoilers soo.... nah I wouldn’t say it reaches masterpiece but still would be a very good read and the ending satisfying )

I’m gonna say if even tho I’ve dropped this manhwa I think the only death for the villainess would be a recommendation that’s better in plot , I only dropped it because of slow updates but I’m thinking of rereading it .

Oh yea if any one responds with actual recommendations it’s just there opinion so please don’t feel offended my favourite manhwa isn’t in the villainess genre but it’s an isekai genre , it’s good I luv it . But it’s my biased so I don’t like to compare to other manhwas,

AND THIS MANHWA I REALLY LUV ROXANNA SHES SO BADDASSS !!! I like the art too it’s beautiful , even if dion is sadistic when it comes to his sister his looks are just are just bootiful perrrfection ! I really like this new manhwa and I hope it takes the time to slow down the plot to make some people / me get more invested but yea I do actaully think this could become a masterpiece for the villainess genre if it continues but it has too slow down it’s like junk food right now the plot you eat junk food quickly but when it comes to a feast you have to slow down

She is Being isekai-ed to the zoldyck household . Its dark but male lead will save the day 🥲

Roxana really looks like a blonde Sunako in some panels. Lol

Does anyone know where to read the novel? I can't keep reading these same chapters and not know what happens next! >.<

It's unfortunate that such a beautifully drawn series has garnered the attention of so many half-assed translators. The only group worth their salt dropped the series only a few chapters into its run. If the story is deemed overrated and/or mediocre by some, I can only imagine that they've been let down by the substandard translations, as I have, since even at a glance, it's already easy to see that much has been lost in the process.

Gosh, the family is quite the typical incompetent aristocracy. Sure it's great to have power as long as you can rely on the lingering effects of your predecessors success, but they are seriously speedrunning getting guillotined.

If you don’t like this manhwa then give it a bad rating and go. Stop complaining just because a lot of other people like it.

UUURGH I HOPE I HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKES WHAT I'VE READ FELT ALWAYS LIKE THE FIRST TIMEEE, IM LOVING THIS SO MUCCH, CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW UPDATEEEE☠

How do people dislike this??? The plot is incredibly unique, the family's power structure is fun to learn about, the characters are detailed and interesting, and the main character herself is extremely likable. I like the limited setting especially. As if her entire world is centered around the family, because for her it is.

Users who are viewing this thread