Roxana

Thank you for the translations! Can someone explain to me why sometimes a series would have more than one scanlator? 🤔

Contributor
is this the artist after all? if someone who knows korean could please confirm, ty

https://twitter.com/YOTON_KUU/status/1358774957497479168

@cheesebunny bc of one of many reasons. It can be bc it's a new series (and might also be bc it's popular, fine art, good story etc) so, many different scanlators want to translate it or bc they want to translate it for fun or bc they want to give us, readers, a little faster release than the actual scanlator group translating a certain series.

But usually it's the first reason.
I hope you understand what I said 😅

The heroine is so beautiful, like an evil man eating butterfly. That's basically her aesthetic. A beautiful, evil man eating butterfly.

Goddamit that dreamy scene with the brother made me cry, there wasn't even anything said!!! God this webtoon is such an adventure in emotions lol

Fed-Kun's army
omg i binged read this today and i am in love!!! looking forward to more updates!

how gory is this because I really can't stand full on decapitation, blood guts ect. If someone got shot then its fine, I really want to read this because of its high rating and positive reviews but I'm afraid it might be too much for me to handle

@ubergun if you're asking specifically art wise (not plot wise) for me its not very gory. Mostly very bloody (splatter, stains, knife wounds). Anything brutal/direct killing is mostly done like silhouette style or like artistically implied. Definitely no decapitation, guts spilling out or anything. Theres some body horror like
a patchwork zombie lookin person appears at some point.

But definitely very bloody. Blood everywhere lol. Super pretty tho so it never rlly disturbed me cuz it was v aesthetic.

PS. Im at ch19 so can't say anything abt the stuff that happens after 😅

Does anyone have any recommendations for something like this? Where the mc is fine with being cruel but isn't the villainess from the novel and is smart.

Fed-Kun's army
@ubergun I’m terrible with horror, gore, scary stuff, haven’t seen attack on Titan or berserk because that stuff isn’t for me. This isn’t scary, I promise. It’s done in a way that makes it not scary

The artwork is beautiful. I love the plot so far, and her weapon is unique and surprisingly elegant. Can't wait to read more and see where this goes!

Jesus i havent seen such gorgeous piece of art on manwhas in a while. Really razor sharp style and it fits the story so damn well i can not. Also the story about her family is just too good. I wouldnt mind a separate story just about her family. This is pretty awesome 8.9/10

Users who are viewing this thread